Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kennedy's 5th Birthday

Today Kennedy turns 5 years old. How time flies when you're a Mom. It seem like yesterday when I think about bringing her home. She was 6 lbs. 10 oz. and from the beginning we knew that she would be a tough little girl. She has been through a lot this year and I know that a lot of kids would not have taken this challenge so well. She never once has tried to eat food that she knows she is not allowed to have. I know that even I have not been able to commit to 100% gluten free.

Today was the last day of school for Kennedy. Calvary Christian Pre School had the parents brind their child to the Boise Zoo today to celebrate the end of the school year. It worked out perfect having today be her birthday. Kevin and I took her to the zoo today and we had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers