Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Kennedy has ulcerative colitis!
Got the call today that I was NOT expecting. Biopsy results show that Kennedy has ulcerative colitis. I am pretty sure that I didn't get half of the information that Kennedy's nurse was telling me! I wanted to vomit! How can one child be given so much to deal with in such a short time? How can I be expected to get through all of this? Why? We have an appointment on Thursday to discuss treatment options, whatever that means. I went to the pharmacy on the way home to pick up two more medications and it was $360.00, REALLY! UGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(158)
-
▼
March
(32)
- No Greater Love
- Starting to come off the Prednisone
- Gluten Free Samoas
- Kennedy's Prescription Meltdown
- More Lab Tests for Kennedy
- Kennedy's Crusaders
- Ulcerative Coitits
- A day filled with tears.
- Kennedy has ulcerative colitis!
- This month at Calvary Christian School is teaching...
- Spending the day on the farm.
- Crunchy Gluten Free Fried Chicken
- Kennedy's First Soccer Game
- Kennedy's First Soccer Game
- Gluten Free Chicken Enchiladas
- Kennedy's Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
- Day of the colon prep
- Monster Cookies
- Jenny's Bread
- Update on Kennedy
- Karleigh's Last Indoor Soccer Games
- Gluten Free Biscuits with Tuff Flour
- Best Gluten Free Biscuits
- Gluten Free Wraps
- Best Gluten Free Tortillas
- First Sunny Weekend in March
- Pamela's Gluten Free Scones
- GF Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten Free Chicken Pizza
- 18 Days of Prednisone
- Finally a good Gluten Free hamburger!
- Kennedy's Colitis
-
▼
March
(32)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.