Kennedy had a 1 month check up today with her Pediatric Gastroenterologist. She is down a couple of pounds. She now weighs 42 lbs. She has also had a little growth this month. We discussed we have seen few changes. Her coloring in her face looks better, but not 100%. We are diligent in what we feed her and her body is still not able to get over the "hump". We will test her blood in 8 weeks and if no changes she may have to go on 3- 6 months of immunosuppressants. THAT IS A SCARY THOUGHT!
So tonight I lay out the ingredients and get ready to make the girls pancakes in the morning. When I finish the set up I am dead to the world. This is such a learning experience. I just keep telling myself-Health is not valued until sickness comes-and it is so true.
So tonight I lay out the ingredients and get ready to make the girls pancakes in the morning. When I finish the set up I am dead to the world. This is such a learning experience. I just keep telling myself-Health is not valued until sickness comes-and it is so true.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.