Wednesday, February 4, 2009

THE ORGANIC BELNAP'S












O.K. I am 1 month into this new life style and the more I pound the Internet the more knowledge I have of the food we eat. I am sickened by what I have ignored. I thank God today that Celiac has been brought into our lives. As a mom it is my responsibility to give my children the best start in life. I now know that nutrition is more than a whole wheat sandwich. I used to think that buying organic was weird and now look who was the dummy. I have found a great website with a lot information on genetic modified foods. Please take time to look at this site. http://www.responsibletechnology.org/GMFree/Home/index.cfm


When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers