Monday, July 6, 2009
Leroy Matthews dies
Wow, tonight I found out Leroy Matthews was killed in a car wreck outside of New Meadows. I a shocked and can't grasp the idea of Leroy being gone. It has been about 1 month since I have spoke with him. He and Monte, his Dad, came over for a quick visit to our house. I wish I would have known that it would be the last time I saw him. I have many memories running through my head of Leroy. The smile that was always on his face. What a short life he had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(184)
-
▼
July
(15)
- Huckleberry Picking
- What a crazy day! I took Kennedy's stitches out ...
- Camping in Cascade, Idaho
- Kennedy's first stitches
- Pamela's Yummy Zucchini Bread
- Kennedy's EEG Test
- Mommy and Kennedy Day
- First pick out of our garden
- Kennedy's 6 month check up
- Celebration of Leroy's Life BBQ
- Leroy Matthews dies
- 4th of July in Cascade
- 4th of July Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Poor Chevy
- Our 15th Anniversary
-
▼
July
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.