Thursday, August 20, 2009

BINGO Cards have gluten.

After talking to Kennedy's teacher yesterday about having Kennedy in her class she wanted me to ask her doctor about playing BINGO in school. She usually plays BINGO in the mornings with cereal. I can provide her with Kennedy's gluten free cereal but she questioned using the cards because there will be other kid's playing with their cereal on the them. After I talked to Kennedy's doctor she had said not to play on the same BINGO cards. The school is going to make copies of the BINGO cards and laminate them. Kennedy will have her own set of cards and will never have to worry about cross contamination on her BINGO cards. God has sent an alert teacher for Kennedy this year and I am thankful to have her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers