Play Doh has wheat in it. I knew that and have let Kennedy play with it as long as she washes her hands after touching it. Her new Kindergarten class plays with Play Doh and the teacher was concerned with having it in her class. I called the doctor and she said that if we can guarantee she does not touch her mouth while playing with it or have a open cut on her hand then it is safe to play with it. So I have bought Colorations Dough of the Internet and have bleached a few of Kennedy's toys to take to school. The teacher plans on keeping Kennedy's dough separate and she can use her own tools to play with.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
No more Play Doh for Kennedy
Play Doh has wheat in it. I knew that and have let Kennedy play with it as long as she washes her hands after touching it. Her new Kindergarten class plays with Play Doh and the teacher was concerned with having it in her class. I called the doctor and she said that if we can guarantee she does not touch her mouth while playing with it or have a open cut on her hand then it is safe to play with it. So I have bought Colorations Dough of the Internet and have bleached a few of Kennedy's toys to take to school. The teacher plans on keeping Kennedy's dough separate and she can use her own tools to play with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(184)
-
▼
August
(13)
- Amy's Bridal Shower
- Calvary Chapel BBQ
- Great Basin Blues Festival
- BINGO Cards have gluten.
- No more Play Doh for Kennedy
- Girls Weekend
- Crazy Soccer Week
- Wahooz Play date with Espy
- Gluten Free Pizza at Chicago Connection
- Bleach Bath for Kennedy
- Normal EEG
- Gluten Free Chicken Peanut Sauce Noodles
- Weekend in Cascade
-
▼
August
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.