So I went to a roller derby last weekend and loved it! Boise has a team called the Treasure Valley Roller Girls and they are awesome. I am going to start training and hope to make the team in a couple of months. Me and a friend went to the Nampa Rollerdrome tonight to practice rollerskating. It is not as easy as I remember it! Spent 1 hour and 45 minutes out on the rink and loved every minute.
When I got home I realized that for the last two year I have been consumed with Kennedy and her medical condition. I have been so focused on getting her healthy that I have lost myself. I need a few hours a week to myself and I think that roller derby is just what I need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(158)
-
▼
August
(17)
- Parent Teacher Night
- King Arthur Flour Brownies Rock
- Gluten Free Taco Pizza
- Karleigh and Kennedy's first day of school
- Grass fed beef
- FINALLY! Really good bread and bagels!
- Kennedy's Test Results
- First Roller Derby Practice
- Gluten Free Idaho Dutch Oven Lasagna
- Crown Point Trail, Cascade
- Pat's Gluten Free Biscuits
- Future Rollergirl?
- Quick and expensive gluten free cookie mix
- Southwest Summer Pork Chops and Easy Mexican Rice
- Making an unplanned trip to Utah
- Weekend in Cascade
- New Pancake Mix
-
▼
August
(17)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.