Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More Blood Work for Kennedy

I took Kennedy to Interpath Lab for her blood work. She is so strong and I am proud of her. Every time we check in the phlebotomist always freaks out because she is only 5 and they call for back up. Kennedy sits down in the chair and puts her arm up on the chair and it is no problem to draw her blood. By the time she is done the phlebotomist compliments her on how well behaved she is and how they wish all of the patients’ were as good as she is. Today’s blood tests will be a complete blood count, food allergy testing and IgA deficiency test. We should know results by the end of the week. We may have to eliminate dairy and eggs from her diet. I am hoping this is NOT the case because it is already so hard with the gluten free diet and adding more foods to the list is going to even complicate life more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers