Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kennedy's First Broken Bone

Well what can I say!  Today started out as any other day.  Went to work and headed to Karleigh's soccer practice.  We had a BBQ at the park before practice and the girls played on the park equipment.  20 minutes before practice Karleigh and Kennedy were playing soccer when they collided and Karleigh landed on Kennedy.  I knew that something was not right when Kennedy didn't get right up to steal the ball.  She also had a different cry so I ran over and picked her up.  She complained that her right arm was hurting and she didn't want to play with all of the other kids.  I decided to take her to the ER and Kevin stayed at practice with Karleigh.  Two x-rays later it showed that Kennedy had broken her right humerus bone right under the shoulder.  The doctor couldn't believe that her arm was broken because she was in such a good mood during the hospital visit.  They put her in a sling and told us to call the orthopedic doctor in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers