Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So after today's visit to Dr. House I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.  I feel like Dr. House is looking at the big picture with Kennedy.  She has recommended a dairy free diet for three weeks.  It will be hard to not have cheese.  Kennedy likes soy milk and almond milk so that won't be hard to switch.  We had some blood work done after the visit that is being sent off to Illinois for an in depth food allergy test.  Should have those results back in 2-3 weeks.  We also need to do a different stool sample test that will be sent back east for a better look at how Kennedy is processing food and bacteria count.  We also are going to check her Vitamin D levels and iron deficiency.  Those labs are done locally and should know next week.  We are also going to try Omega 3 Capsules, I-Glutamine, Proboulardi and aloe vera juice.  I have a good feeling about this working.  Our next visit with Dr. House in May 26th and I hope that we have noticed a difference by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers