
Well I called Kennedy's doctor today because she does not seem to be getting better. Apparently they did allergy testing on her and she is allergic to EGGS!!! We are not to give her any eggs. For the last three weeks I have been making her eat scrambled, boiled and making food with eggs!!! I have been making her sick!! UGH!! So here we are again starting over without eggs in her diet. And to think about all the food that I have bought the last three weeks and we are unable to feed it to her. We were cooking gluten free chicken nuggets when the doctor called us tonight. After I got off the phone I looked at the $8.00 box of nuggets and noticed that they are too made with eggs. So now we are cooking macaroni and cheese for dinner. I guess I will be going back to the grocery store tomorrow to find food made without eggs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.