Yes we did. We made cup cakes today. Made with rice flour, tapioca flour, xanthan gum and more. And to think-last week I did not even know what these ingredients were. I also am making chimicangas for dinner. They are made with corn tortillas. My pantry has NEVER seen most of the foods that pack the shelves.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Gluten-Free Cup Cakes
Yes we did. We made cup cakes today. Made with rice flour, tapioca flour, xanthan gum and more. And to think-last week I did not even know what these ingredients were. I also am making chimicangas for dinner. They are made with corn tortillas. My pantry has NEVER seen most of the foods that pack the shelves.

Yes we did. We made cup cakes today. Made with rice flour, tapioca flour, xanthan gum and more. And to think-last week I did not even know what these ingredients were. I also am making chimicangas for dinner. They are made with corn tortillas. My pantry has NEVER seen most of the foods that pack the shelves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(184)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Life is not always eggslelent
- EGG ALLERGY
- Our first batch of buttermilk biscuits
- The Value of Health
- Still Cooking
- Gluten in vitamins?
- BIGGEST LOSERSo it is a new year and a few of my ...
- Gluten-Free Cup CakesYes we did. We made cup cake...
- THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNETHere is a picture of Kev...
- Paula Deen does gluten-free breadSo here it is. ...
- "CELIAC MELTDOWN"O.K. for the last three days we h...
- What, Leighann is shopping at the Boise CO-OP?
- KENNEDY HAS CELIAC DISEASE
- First Weekend in 2009
-
▼
January
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.