Wednesday, January 7, 2009
What, Leighann is shopping at the Boise CO-OP?
Yes, it is true. Today I took a trip to the Boise CO-OP! Who would have ever guessed? It was a little strange, but I found a few good foods. As you can see it is not cheap shopping for Gluten-Free foods. It is not easy either. I am sure the hour I roamed the aisles of the CO-OP I looked like a deer in the headlights. Tonight for dinner I made hamburger mac and cheese(NOT PAULA DEENS) and rice bread. I will keep everyone updated on our progress. Keep posted and make sure you sign our guest book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(184)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Life is not always eggslelent
- EGG ALLERGY
- Our first batch of buttermilk biscuits
- The Value of Health
- Still Cooking
- Gluten in vitamins?
- BIGGEST LOSERSo it is a new year and a few of my ...
- Gluten-Free Cup CakesYes we did. We made cup cake...
- THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNETHere is a picture of Kev...
- Paula Deen does gluten-free breadSo here it is. ...
- "CELIAC MELTDOWN"O.K. for the last three days we h...
- What, Leighann is shopping at the Boise CO-OP?
- KENNEDY HAS CELIAC DISEASE
- First Weekend in 2009
-
▼
January
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.