Saturday, January 10, 2009

THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET

Here is a picture of Kevin pounding the information highway(Internet). We have went through our entire pantry and cabinets separating or removing all of the gluten containing food. It is amazing all of the spices and things you would not even think about that have gluten. Today we were at a birthday party and Kennedy grabbed a Ritz Cracker. She placed it in her mouth and from across the room I yelled, "Kennedy, No!" Luckily most everyone at the party knows what is going on and were not completley suprised by my outburst. Of course Kennedy was upset and started crying because it scared her. She has done so good with remembering to not eat food unless she clears it with Kevin or I. She was just walking by the table and grabbed it like she normally would. She is adjusting well to this new lifestyle. Much better than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers